An Unmatched Event Experience Extends Beyond Our Doors
Visit Washington Marriott Wardman Park and right outside your door you’ll find a charming neighborhood in the heart of Washington, DC filled with amazing restaurants and quaint shops. Just steps away, you’ll discover the funky stores and ethnic cuisine of Adams Morgan and the exciting night life of Dupont Circle. With a Metro stop just outside our doors and area airports close by, you can have it all with our premier city destination. Experience all DC has to offer while staying at this haven in the city, including:
- Convenient Metro (Red Line) access, perfect for traveling around town or to Reagan National Airport.
- Ideal location in the heart of one of the city’s most elegant and historic neighborhoods, Woodley Park.
- Proximity to major Washington, DC monuments, museums and more. We are also just two blocks from the National Zoo!
- Steps away from the funky shops and ethnic restaurants of Adams Morgan as well as the nightlife of Dupont Circle.
- Moments from running trails and the serene beauty of Rock Creek Park.
- Incomparable setting on 16 beautiful acres with lush gardens and natural landscaping. Experience our stately grounds and serene open spaces allowing attendees space to think, dream, and innovate.