Dedicated to Making your Event Magnificent
Washington Marriott Wardman Park knows events, and understands just how to help your special group plan something worth remembering for years to come. Whether you’re a small gathering from a local university or a large conclave from a foreign nation, our discerning and experienced staff will craft an experience where success is inspired by history and driven by innovation. Over the years, we’ve hosted everything from fraternity and sorority conventions and the National Barbie® Doll Collectors Convention to groups from the United Nations and international delegations. With all of our thoughtful and custom designed spaces –from meeting rooms to collaboration spaces and pop-up lounges– your vision of success becomes reality. Plus, we’re located right in the heart of DC’s famed Woodley Park neighborhood, just steps to the Metro, dining and nightlife, and minutes to monuments, museums and more.
- Groups large and small love that they can stay central in our 195,000 square feet of event space, but never feel as if they are competing with other onsite events for time or attention.
- Newly renovated Grand Ballroom, States rooms and more!
- Newly-updated, 95,000 square foot exhibition area
- Renovated Thurgood Marshall Ballroom, which can be used as a dedicated exhibit floor or keynote area and broken into as many as seven smaller meeting rooms with private hallways.
- VIP service is at your fingertips in our 104 elegantly-appointed suites, or room for a crowd in 1,152 stunning guest rooms.
We can’t wait to collaborate with you to design an event specifically tailored to your needs. When you share your event ideas with us, no matter how big or small, you’ll discover we’re right there with you – committed to getting every detail just right.