Brilliant Events Begin Here
Meet and connect in a hotel that has not just a bright future, but a rich history: U.S Presidents, dignitaries and VIPs have made the Washington Marriott Wardman Park their hotel of choice for decades. Attendees enjoy luxurious guestrooms, five onsite restaurants, a fitness center, sparking outdoor pool, and proximity to nearby running trails. A central, Metro-friendly location allows attendees to enjoy all that Washington has to offer after-hours as well.
Meeting planners will enjoy:
- 195,000 square feet of flexible and private event space offering multiple breakout areas as well as simple set-up and break-down through private, convenient loading docks. Groups large and small will enjoy spaces customized just for their needs.
- Newly-updated, 95,000 square foot exhibition area, as well as the oversized Thurgood Marshall Ballroom, which can be used as a dedicated exhibit floor or keynote area and broken into as many as seven smaller meeting rooms with private hallways.
- Dedicated conference management services and expert staff to execute every request with grace and flair. Manage every detail of your event through a convenient application-based system accessible from laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- 1,152 stunning guest rooms and 104 elegant VIP suites with high-speed Internet access, high-definition TVs.
- A wide variety of onsite dining choices, with many more restaurants, cafes and bars within walking distance.