The Ideal Meeting Location
Washington Marriott Wardman Park offers association meeting planners the ideal blend of location and function. Experience the perfect balance of proven experience and new thinking where sophistication and history come to life in modern, newly-renovated meeting spaces that inspire and motivate. Located in D.C.’s historic center, in the heart of the city’s vibrant Woodley Park neighborhood, with a Metro station right outside our door, Washington Marriott Wardman Park is as convenient as it is extraordinary.
Associations enjoy the following when they reserve their meeting at Washington Marriott Wardman Park:
- 195,000 square feet of flexible and private event space. Keep your attendees in a central location with easy access to breakout facilities and enjoy simple set-up and break-down through private, convenient loading docks.
- Newly renovated Grand Ballroom, States rooms and more!
- Newly-updated, 95,000 square foot exhibition area
- Renovated Thurgood Marshall Ballroom, which can be used as a dedicated exhibit floor or keynote area and broken into as many as seven smaller meeting rooms with private hallways.
- Dedicated conference management services and expert staff to execute every request with grace and flair. Manage every detail of your event through a convenient application-based system accessible from laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- 1,152 stunning guest rooms and 104 elegant VIP suites with high-speed Internet access, high-definition TVs, a state-of-the-art fitness center and several dining choices. Our all-in-one location ensures that guests never have to leave … unless they want to do so.